Sunday, July 20, 2008
Friday Fill-in #82
To see more great Friday Fill-in answers just click on the link above.
I must apologize for my recent absence from the Friday-Fill-ins. I returned home from my trip two weeks ago but it's taken me this long to get things back to almost normal (if there is such a thing!). I finally got around to answering the questions "close" to Friday. Hopefully next week I'll get them done before or "on Friday" at the latest. Anyway, here are my answers:
1. If I could be a fly on the wall I would probably get splatted by a big flying plastic swatter quickly as I'd be too busy easedropping on other's conversations.
2. Jealousy is a green-eyed monster and nothing destroys relationships faster.
3. When I see a shooting star my wish would be that we would finally win the lottery with one of the tickets hubby keeps faithfully buying and we could pay off the majority of our loans and then give friends and family some too (money, that is).
4. I'd rather be happy and making ends meet than unhappy & rich any day!
5. Certain songs when I hear them make me wanna get up and sing along and dance (Lord help the poor person listening!).
6. If time were in a bottle I'd be breaking the bottle real fast as I never seem to have enough time in a day.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to going to work & seeing my co-workers, my first night back since my trip, tomorrow my plans include visiting the Grand Opening of a friend's store and then getting some sleep before going back to work night shift again and Sunday, I am going to my mother's place with my family for my birthday supper, on the menu will be bbq'd hamburgers and ice-cream cake!