But I know that it was just me, there is so much to watch at once and I just have to keep practicing. Considering This is "Hump Day (3/5)" re. lessons, I'm hoping I get better next week. My final 2 lessons (of the package of 5) are next week. As it looks now, I'm thinking I'll need to schedule more lessons after the initial package.
- Did you know it is an automatic fail on the test if you put on your brake unneccesarly?
- I need to practice changing lanes and maintaining my speed while doing it.
- When I turn right, slow down but DON'T stop at the corner.
- Somehow, figure out a method that works for me to keep the car in MY lane and not veer out of it
- Review the point of no return for stopping at a yellow light about to turn red
- Review, Review, Review AND Practice, Practice, Practice!!!
God is a God of Miracles so please pray that by next Monday, He will work a miracle in me and make me a better driver! And would somebody, PLEASE tell me HOW they manged to pass their road test and get their driver's licence (as the GETTING it, is the hardest part. I (and probably you) have seen enough licenced drivers and the way they drive, you have got to wonder how they ever passed the driving test as they break sooo many rules. ........I hope I don't sound bitter. I'm just frustrated and dissapointed with myself.