Sunday, January 13, 2008

Guitar Hero

Have any of you played the new fad out there - Guitar Hero?? I bought it for my husband for Christmas. Just last night he finally got a chance to really try it out. Let me tell you, it is sure addicting...for everybody as you can tell by the pictures. It keeps you wanting to do it again, thinking "I can do better than that. Let me do it one more time." Plus the guitar songs on the games are so old (70's & 80's - the best years for music...in my opinion) just goes to show you they don't make songs these days like they used to. Here are some pics of the whole family trying it out and having fun. Even Autumn & Liam, whose fingers are really too short for the guitar and reaction time still not quite there, wanted to at least put it on and "feel" like they were playing and look like cool dudes.





















No comments: