Saturday, October 25, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #95

To see more responses click link.

Ok, here we go......

1. Right now, I'm feeling very tired as I'm finishing a double shift and knowing I'll be back here in 8 hours.
2. In bed beside my husband is where I want to be.
3. How does one know what to cook everyday that the kids will eat?
4. Making a list of things to do keeps me on track.
5. Please don't ignore me as if I'm not here.
6. My children's smiles fill me with joy.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to taking the kids swimming and getting back to life with no one ill or throwing up, tomorrow my plans include taking the kids to my mom's while Hubby & I work and Sunday, I want to play with my kids as I haven't seen much of them all weekend!

2 comments:

Janet said...

hope everyone's feeling better! Thanks for playing :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey! Don't stop blogging just because
i'm not around! Greg's
got a new phone that does internet.o
Love you!
Bj