Thursday, February 5, 2009

Liam's ABC's

I made a book last year for my youngest son. We (he & I) attended a 10 week program offered in our community last year called Rock & Read. We spent the first half of our time reading books to our little ones and the second half, the kids stayed and played in one room while the mom's went to another room to make their book. At first I had no idea what sort of book to make. We were told to keep it simple as this was for the kids and probably anything we made for them they'd like. Suggestions were a number book, letters, theme (ie cars)... I had several pictures of Liam with me and got the idea of Liam's ABC's. Seeing that the youngest child always seems to get jipped on the number of pictures, videos, memorabilia that they have, I thought I'd make a scrapbook of sorts. Here is the final product.

























































































































































































































































Liam (in fact all the kids) really like looking at it and it was a lot of fun to make. I'm planning on making two more eventually - one for Wynn & one for Autumn.

No comments: