Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Simple Devotion ~ February 25, 2009


For Today...

Dear Lord,


I bring you my shortcomings...for not daily spending time with you and making You a priority in my life.

I bring you my worship and praise... You are the God of Wonders beyond our galaxy...Your love for us is unconditional, NOTHING can separate us from You! Thank-you for your truth in Romans8:38-39 -For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

I bring you my prayer... teach me to pray, give me the words to say as I not only ask for requests but also praise You for what You have done and who You are. Help me to be an example of You to my children.

You spoke to me...in the movie Fireproof. Unless we know you personally, we cannot truly love others cause we don't know what Love is. "You can't give her what you don't have!" When we wonder how can we keep showing love to people that continually reject us we must remember that that is what God does ...he loves us unconditionally even though we don't deserve it and have constantly "spat in his face".

To read more Simple Devotions click here

No comments: