Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy "2 Days After" Valentine's Day

Sorry that this "Valentine's Day" post isn't on the 14th. If it counts, I was thinking about it on the day but just never had time to even turn on my computer this weekend. On Friday evening, we (all of us) went to a dinner/ dance 50th birthday party celebration for two co-workers of ours. Then Saturday morning (& Sunday morning) Cliff & I both worked from 7:30am - 3:45pm while my mom babysat the kids. Here is a picture of a couple of my Valentine's Day presents:

...(or not...) For some reason Blogger won't upload my picture right now :( So rather than waiting till whenever and REALLY being late with this post, I'll just tell you. From Cliff I got a really cute & soft frog about a foot high. He is sitting and holding a heart. While Cliff & I were at work, my mom was babysitting the kids and took them to the Dollar Store to go shopping for Mom & Dad. The kids got me flowers each - small pink ones from Wynn, peach roses from Autumn, and yellow peonies(?) from Liam. Along with the flowers they each picked out another thing for me and two things each for Cliff.

On the way home, Cliff stopped at Sobeys and picked up some groceries for supper and together we made supper when we got home - ribs, mashed potatoes, asparagus and salad. With Rolo ice-cream for the two of us later YUM! :)

What did you do for Valentine's Day?

No comments: