Thursday, September 11, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #89


To visit other sites and read their responses just click on the link above. Have Fun :)

And...here we go!

1. I enjoy ...ummm, where do I start...gardening, spending time with my family, baking and/or cooking when it turns out, chatting on MSN with my friends, reading, taking pictures, being creative...just to name a few.

2. How come we never seem to get out of debt, where does it (money) all go?!? is something I wonder about often lately.

3. In your heart, you knew that was the right thing to do.

4. Take charm, add a little attitude and you end up with my kids (see next fill-in).

5. Life has gifted me with a beautiful family of red-heads.

6. Anywhere I go without my kids in tow is an instant vacation (I only work part-time but I call my days/nights at work a "paid vacation".

7. And as for the weekend, tonight my plans include working the night shift, tomorrow I'm looking forward to going to an annual staff potluck and not having to cook and Sunday, I want to stay awake long enough (after getting off night shift) to go to church!

2 comments:

Gill said...

I love your no. 4 - cute! Our No.5s are very similar. Enjoy your weekend :-)

Janet said...

Oh, I love redheads!!! Thanks for playing :-)