Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday Fill-In #77



(To see more great blogs and read more Friday Fill-In answers click on the picture above.)

1. A smile is the equivalent of a thousand words.
2. Pictionary is my favorite board or card game.
3. I would love to have more money to pay bills in my life and less debts.
4. When I think of the Summer Solstice, I think of air-conditioning.
5. I just remembered I need to go pee....brb.
6. One of my favorite song lyrics goes like this: "...Just remember that in the winter far beneath the bitter snow, lies the seed that with the sun's love, in the spring becomes the rose." "One bourbon, one scotch, and one beer!"(as per my hubby :)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to spending time with my kids and hubby, tomorrow my plans include finish packing my suitcases and Sunday, I AM going to New Zealand!

1 comment:

Janet said...

ooooh you lucky dog, going to NZ! I can't wait to hear about it!

Thanks for playing :-)