Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #106



To read more fill-ins on other blogs , click here
Here we go:

1. It's January; and its C-O-L-D!

2. A trip to somewhere warm is what I crave most right now.

3. Cork and wine go together like a mom and her kids.

4. God's Word is so nourishing.

5. Let us dare to do something wild and crazy without worrying about what others think.

6. We need more money to continue renovations we want to do to our home.

7. And as for the rest of the week, tonight I'm looking forward to taking Wynn to Beavers and then going grocery shopping (heh! any reason to get out :/), tomorrow my plans include taking Liam to playgroup in the morning and going to my lecture (Elder Care Interest Series) in the evening about "The Relationship of Caring" and Friday, I want to play with the kids as they have the day off school!

No comments: