Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins # 108


To read other fun fill-ins, click here

Here we go:
1. I'd really like some poutine right now as I wait for my husband to get home and then I want my bed.

2. Fiddlesticks is the word you'd most often hear me say if I stubbed my toe.

3. Possession is 9/10's of the law.

4. Johnny Depp is the only Captain Jack Sparrow.

5. Marshmallows and fire go together like wieners and beans.

6. This is the song that never ends, it goes on and on...

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching the fireworks, tomorrow my plans include finish cleaning inside my van that I washed Friday and Sunday, I want to stay awake long enough after night shift to go to church!

2 comments:

A said...

Oooh! on #6, I haven't heard that song in ages! :D

Happy weekend! :D

Janet said...

oooh, fireworks, what fun!