Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Yeah Right!! (*with a note of sarcasm*)

I definitely want it to warm up, considering we've been in this deep freeze for a month and a half now but really......To go from -50 windchill (today)to +2 degrees (Sunday)!!??! Despite the cold weather, I've been in spring cleaning mode for the last week. Perhaps being cooped up in the house for so long and having to constantly look at my cluttered house has given me to motivation I need to get things organized. Whatever the reason, I'll take it. Cleaning is one of those things I need to be in the mood to do (well). By the way, my cleaning spree has been the main reason I haven't posted for so long, sorry.
I'll keep you posted on whether the weather man is actually right this time. If he is, I'm going to have to find out who this guy is and kiss his feet. (If I'm not too frozen).

No comments: