Wednesday, May 20, 2009

9 Years!

I won't say it's been 9 years of wedded bliss but we've made many memories, shared many moments, pursued many dreams, met challenges, and nutured our love. So I'd say we have much to celebrate and much more to look forward to. Well I finally found out the surprise my hubby has for me. He was going to make me wait until 12:01 to open it but, he gave it to me last night after the kids had gone to bed. It's beautiful (It may not look like it but it's real diamonds and rose gold):) :

And my neighbor who is a florist also gave us a card and some flowers. As soon as I saw them, I asked, "How did you know?!" Apparently she didn't know that these are my favorite color roses and are similar to the peach roses I had at my wedding. :)



Just as a late entry I've wanted to show you what the kids gave me for Mother's Day. Inside the card was a magnet to reflect mom's (my) mood. It's so cute.

There is a "frame"magnet and then the larger one with the various moods/faces.Depending on how you feel, you frame the appropriate face. The morning I took this pic I was apparently sleepy. I think tonight considering it is our anniversary and circumstances aren't favorable for us to go out...Mom feels like ordering in. :)








Oh, also on Mother's Day the kids took me to Paris. When we get the pics back I'll post a picture for you. ;)

No comments: