Thursday, October 25, 2007

Survey

Just wanted to let you (whoever you are :)) know that I have added a survey to my blog (at the bottom, just keep scrolling down). I have a Veggies Tales Family Devotional book that was given to us last Christmas. I really like it and think my family will enjoy it but a year ago Liam, my youngest, was 16 months old and I didn't think he would have the attention span. Now he is over 2 years old (almost 27 months to be exact)as he had his birthday in August, and he really enjoys stories as well as Veggies Tales so we can ALL participate in the devotional time. Due to our busy schedule with extra-curricular activities for the kids, I'm thinking that once a week is probably the best HOW OFTEN but I'm not sure WHEN would be the best. What do you think?

No comments: