Friday, May 16, 2008
Friday Fill-Ins #72
1. There is absolutely NO way you can get me to pick up a snake!
2. My neighbor putting the roof/cover on his gazebo reminds me that summer is almost here!
3. I cannot live without my friends.
4. Bungee jumping and ballroom dancing are two things I'd like to try.
5. When life hands you lemons , make lemonade.
6. Walking through a trail in the woods by our house picking flowers and walking barefoot trough the tunnel from our pond to the river is my favorite childhood memory. (I really had to think about this one!, as I don't remember alot from my early childhood. :( )
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing up the garden/yardwork that I don't complete today (since we have nowhere to take the kids tonight), tomorrow my plans include shopping for shoes; in specific a nice pair of copper strappy shoes to go with my new dress and Sunday, I want to go flower shopping at the greenhouses with my mother after church (an annual tradition on the May long-weekend)!