Thursday, May 29, 2008
Friday Fill-In #74
This weeks fill-ins are provided courtesy of Mindful Mimi.
1. For me routine & mundane is the opposite of creativity.
2. My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult was the last excellent book I read.
3. I like fill-ins because ...they make me think and give me something to post regularly.
4. In nature I like looking at the clouds.
5. The most honest person (is there such a thing in politics?!) should win the US elections.
6. The last time I laughed with all my belly was ...I don't remember.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping in my own bed, tomorrow my plans include working a DAYSHIFT that I picked up and Sunday, I want to go to the church picnic with my husband and kids after the church service!