Thursday, May 22, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #73


This week's questions are brought to you courtesy of Michelle.

1. On my laziest day I like to sleep in and when I do get up avoid housework by surfin' the net and chatting with my friends online!
2. Making lists and crossing them off as I go makes me feel like I'm being productive.
3. I love little calories and big ice-creams.
4. This summer I want to visit New Zealand and New Brunswick...and I AM GOING TO!!
5. Gentle encouragement from a friend made me start my blog.
6. Red is many people's favorite color but not mine and orange is my son's favorite color.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to, not exactly looking forward to but "will be" working night shift, tomorrow my plans include getting some sleep in the morning, accomplishing something outside once I get up and before I have to go back to work for another night shift and Sunday, I want to go to the Oasis church in the morning and take the kids to the Teddy Bear's Picnic in the afternoon.

2 comments:

Janet said...

Have fun travelling! Thanks for playing, have fun this weekend :-)

Sandy M said...

Teddy Bears Picnic? I love picnics with family and friends. Have a great weekend.