Friday, May 2, 2008

Friday Fill-In #70

I've been having some blogger's block (AKA writer's block) lately and so was looking for a meme or something to work on those days that I don't know what to say. Also, I think this will be fun and make for something to look forward to at the end of each week. So here it goes...


1. Two of my favorite ingredients in a drink are Malibu & Sprite/7-Up!
2. My kids often amaze me.
3. You can keep doing that forever, the dog is not going to stop barking.
4. A pinch of courage, a handful of strength, a cupful of love, and a sprinkle of endurance, mix it all together and voila! You have a mother!
5. If I had a yard with a garden, I would love to grow flowering vines (unsure what kind - honeysuckle, grapes, ivy) on a pergola.
6. Making whoopee is best au naturel.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed after hubby gets home, tomorrow my plans include watching my four year old daughter at her gymnastics show and Sunday, I want to get out in the flower gardens and put in the new edging!

You can go here to read other peoples's Friday Fill-in responses and maybe even play along too if you like. Have Fun! (I must admit that this being my first, I did use a couple responses that I read elsewhere because I couldn't have put it better myself even if I tried.)

No comments: