Saturday, May 17, 2008

Have You Heard Of....

...Gwen Smith? I hadn't either until just a couple days ago. To tell you the truth, I can't tell you too much about music these days unless it is kids music(ie Veggie Tales). However, I was linked to her site in one of my daily devotionals called Girlfriends In God. You can check out her website here. There is a short video on her home webpage that she talks about where she's been and how she got to where she is. As well as listening to some of her music, including a clip of the song I really like "Broken Into Beautiful". She also has a blog which I've added to my sidebar. Check it out she is very real as she is also a wife and a mother to three kids while also being a songwriter and singer. A great place to listen to some of her music is on her MySpace music page. I'm hooked and am hoping to buy a couple of her CDs soon so I can listen to some uplifting music of my own....not to say I don't like Veggie Tales. :) But there is a time for everything.

No comments: